The DCS system applied in industrial production will inevitably lead to the decline of system performance due to the influence of some adverse factors. For example, temperature drift caused by inappropriate ambient temperature; For example, the contact resistance is too large due to oxidation, which leads to the degradation of the performance of the grounding system; For example, hardware damage caused by excessive environmental humidity, corrosive gas, dust and other reasons; For example, the software function is damaged due to some incorrect operation
Therefore, the DCS system shall be inspected and maintained regularly, especially the key points that may cause system failure shall be detected and necessary components shall be replaced, in order to kill the system failure in the bud, prolong the service life of the system and ensure the long-term, stable and stable operation of the DCS system.
1、 Environmental inspection of central control room
1. Check the operation of the air conditioner: the temperature is required to be 16-25 ℃, and the humidity is required to be 40-90. 2. Check the cleaning condition: the doors and windows shall be closed and pay attention to dust prevention. The holes of cables shall be sealed. 3. Check the installation of the console: it shall be firm and free from vibration. 4. Check the power socket in the console: the connection of the socket shall be reliable and the reed shall not lose elasticity. 5. Check the anti-static floor: the support of the floor shall be connected reliably and stably.
2、 Environmental inspection of electronic room
1. Check the operation of the air conditioner: the temperature shall be 16-25 ℃, and the humidity shall be 40-90.. 2. Check the cleaning condition: the doors and windows shall be closed and pay attention to dust prevention. The holes of cables shall be sealed. 3. Check the anti-static floor: the support of the floor shall be connected reliably and stably. 4. Check the installation of control cabinet: it shall be firm and free from vibration. 5. Check the power socket in the server cabinet: the connection of the socket should be reliable, and the reed does not lose elasticity. 6. Check electromagnetic interference: electric welding machine and impact drill are not allowed in the electronic room; Wireless communication equipment cannot be used within 3M around the cabinet.
3、 System power supply inspection
1. Check the auxiliary power supply of DCS: the required voltage is single-phase ac200v ~ AC250V, and the frequency is 50Hz ± 1Hz. 2. Check the UPS power supply of the system. The output voltage shall be AC220V ± 1 and the frequency stability shall be 50Hz ± 1Hz. 3. Check the power switching device: whether the circuit indicator is normal, whether the output line number is correct, whether the label is complete, and whether the wiring terminal is hot.
4、 System grounding inspection
1. Console: the console is required to be grounded, and the ground wire of the socket in the console is required to be grounded, which is protective ground. 2. IT equipment: the shell of computer host, server and switch shall be grounded. 3. Power cabinet: the cabinet body shall be grounded for protection. 4. Server cabinet: the cabinet body is required to be grounded, and the ground wire of the socket in the cabinet is required to be grounded, which is protective ground. 5. Control cabinet: the cabinet body shall be grounded for protection; The shielding layer of the signal line in the cabinet needs to be grounded at a single end in the cabinet, which is shielding ground. Shielding ground is strictly prohibited to be connected in series! 6. Grid cabinet: the cabinet body shall be grounded; The grid needs intrinsically safe grounding, and the grounding needs to be set separately. It is not allowed to be combined with other grounding, which is grid grounding. 7. Grounding inspection of UPS power supply: shell grounding and output grounding are protective grounding. 8. Check the grounding resistance of the above equipment.
5、 System ash cleaning
1. Use blowing and suction fan, rag, brush and other tools to clean the console, display, computer host, keyboard, switch, optical fiber transceiver and similar equipment, cabinet, cooling fan, main control unit, power supply, module and other equipment. 2. Use ultrasonic cleaner to clean the module board. (generally, this inspection is not required) 3. Replace the damaged cabinet cooling fan and cabinet filter screen.
The above is the central control DCS card of Zhejiang University http://www.eboudy.com Thank you for checking the information of our company in your busy schedule. If you want to know more, you are welcome to call for consultation!